Parents as Partners
Stonelaw High School recognises the importance of parents as partners in the education of their child.
Parents, carers and family members are by far the most important influences on children’s lives. Parental involvement can take different forms but
we hope you share the same aims and agree that by working together we can be partners in supporting children’s learning.
As parents/carers we want you to be:
• Welcomed and given an opportunity to be involved in the life of the school
• Fully informed about your child’s learning
• Encouraged to make an active contribution to your child’s learning
• Able to support learning at home
• Encouraged to express your views and involved in forums and discussions on education related issuesThis page is awaiting content